Pages Navigation Menu

September 9th Workshop has been CANCELED

We regret to inform you that due to the approach of Hurricane Irma, we are forced to cancel our upcoming mill workshop scheduled for Saturday, September 7th. We have been tracking the storm and have made the decision to postpone this event.
There is a good chance that we will have severe weather in Bronson, but moreover, there looks to be tremendous fallout throughout the state. More than likely, there will be widespread power outages, dangerous and congested road conditions and many displaced families fleeing the path of the storm.
If you live in an area that looks to be affected, please do not take this threat lightly; be sure and have a plan and expect congestion and shortages of supplies and gas. For more information, visit the National Hurricane Center at Click here for information about preparedness, and here to track the storm.
We will be rescheduling the event for Saturday, October 14th, 2017